Taking Action for Safety and Health
Implementing an Effective Injury and Illness Prevention Program for Small Businesses
This free on line 4-hour course will train you to develop and implement an effective health and safety program at your workplace that meets the requirements of Cal/OSHA’s Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP) standard. Presented by trainers from UCLA Labor Occupational Safety and Health Program (UCLA LOSH) and State Compensation Insurance Fund.
Check back soon for upcoming training dates!
You will Learn:
- How to meet Cal/OSHA requirements and expectations for an effective IIPP
- How to identify and solve common health and safety problems at your workplace
- Steps for investigating work-related accidents, injuries, and illnesses when the occur
- Ways to involve your employees in your safety program
Free Tools You Will Receive:
- A guidebook and easy to use template for writing your IIPP
- Factsheets to help you implement your plan
- Resources for technical assistance
For more information or to attend a training, contact email@example.com.