Taking Action for Safety and Health
Implementing an Effective Injury and Illness Prevention Program for Small Businesses
This free half-day basic course will train you to develop and implement an effective health and safety program at your workplace and provide free resources related to COVID-19 that meets the requirements of Cal/OSHA’s Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP) standard.
Two virtual training options available in August
Check out our flyer to learn more.
You will Learn:
- How to meet Cal/OSHA requirements and expectations for an effective IIPP
- How to identify and solve common health and safety problems at your workplace
- Steps for investigating work-related accidents, injuries, and illnesses when the occur
- Ways to involve your employees in your safety program
Free Tools You Will Receive:
- A guidebook and easy to use template for writing your IIPP
- Factsheets to help you implement your plan
- Resources for technical assistance
For more information or to attend a training, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.