Training of Trainers
Interested and eligible WOSH Specialists are invited to attend the advanced Training of Trainers course. This four-day session is offered once a year in English and Spanish and prepares WOSH Specialists to assist WOSHTEP staff in conducting trainings and supporting other WOSHTEP activities.
Currently, the WOSH Trainers Network has more than 35 trainers who represent a variety of workplaces and organizations.
Eligibility criteria for WOSH Trainers
- Can reach high hazard workplaces and high risk workers
- Can reach large number of workers/workplaces
- Can reach workers with workplace health and safety responsibilities
- Can extend geographic reach of program
- Has workplace health and safety training expertise
- Can conduct open enrollment classes
- Preferably bilingual
For more information about this program or to schedule a customized training please contact email@example.com.