- Delp L & Riley K. (frth). “Worker engagement in the health and safety regulatory arena under changing models of worker representation.” Labor Studies Journal.
- Wang PC & Delp L. (frth). “Health status, job stress and work-related injury among Los Angeles taxi drivers.” Work: A Journal of Prevention, Assessment and Rehabilitation.
- Delp L, Mojtahedi Z, Sheikh H, & Lemus J. 2014. “A legacy of struggle: The OSHA ergonomics standard and beyond, parts I and II.” New Solutions, 24(3), 365-408.
- Riley K (2014). “Driving on speed: Long-haul truck drivers and amphetamines in the postwar period.” Labor: Studies in Working-Class History of the Americas, 11(4), 63-90.
- Delp L & Wang PC. 2013. “Musculoskeletal disorders among clerical workers in Los Angeles: A labor management approach.” American Journal of Industrial Medicine, 56(9), 1072-1081.
- Baron S, Beard S, Davis L, Delp L, Forst L, Kidd‐Taylor A, Liebman A, Linnan L, Punnett L & Welch L. 2014. “Promoting integrated approaches to reducing health inequities among low‐income workers: Applying a social ecological framework.” American Journal of Industrial Medicine, 57(5), 539-556.
- Delp L, Riley K, Jacobs S, Bush D, Kirkland K, Denis I, London M, Harrison R. 2013. “Shaping the Future: Ten Years of the Occupational Health Internship Program.” New Solutions, 23(2): 253-281.
- Riley K, Delp L, Cornelio D, Jacobs S. “From Agricultural Fields to Urban Asphalt: The Role of Worker Education to Promote California’s Heat Illness Prevention Standard.” New Solutions 2012; 22(3):297-323.
- Riley K. “Health and safety”, entry for SAGE Sociology of Work Encyclopedia, Vicki Smith and J. Geoffrey Golson (eds.); forthcoming.
- Riley K, Appelbaum L. OSHA at 40: Looking Back, Looking Ahead. UCLA Institute for Research in Labor and Education Reearch and Policy Brief. Number 8 – April 2011.
- Delp L. “Women’s Hidden Work.” New Solutions 2010; 20(4):415-419.
- Delp L, Muntaner C. “The Political and Economic Context of Home Care Work in California.” New Solutions 2010; 20(4):441-464.
- Delp L, Wallace SP, Geiger-Brown J, Muntaner C. 2010. “Job Stress and Job Satisfaction: Home Care Workers in a Consumer Directed Model of Care.” Health Services Research 45(4):922-940.
- Lichterman J, Brown-Williams H, Delp L, Quinn M, Quint J. “Preventing Toxic Exposures: Workplace Lessons in Safer Alternatives.” Perspectives, UC Berkeley, Vol. 5, Issue 1 (July, 2010).
- Delp L, Stewart E. “Green Buildings, Good Jobs, Safe Jobs: Social Justice Pathways to a Sustainable Los Angeles.” UCLA Community Scholars Program (2009).
- Smallwood L, Wong K, Delp L. (eds.) “Women’s Work: Los Angeles Homecare Workers Revitalize the Labor Movement.” UCLA Center for Labor Research and Education (2009).
- Delp L, Podolsky L., and Aguila T. December, 2009. “Risk Amid Recovery: Occupational Health and Safety of Latino Immigrant Workers in the Aftermath of the Gulf Coast Hurricanes.” Organization and Environment Vol. 22:479-490.
- Boris E, Chung G, Delp L, Matthias R, Zabin C. Workforce Needs in California’s Homecare System. California Policy Research Center Briefing Paper (May, 2004).
- Delp L, Palma G, Urita H, Arriaga M, Valenzuela A. The NAFTA Labor Side Agreement: Fading into Oblivion? UCLA Center for Labor Research and Education (March, 2004).
- Delp L, Brown M, Domenzain A. July, 2005. Fostering Youth Leadership to Address Workplace and Community Environmental Health Issues: A University/School/Community Partnership. Health Promotion Practice Vol. 6, No.3, 270-85.
- Delp L, Outman-Kramer M, Schurman SJ, Wong K, Eds. Teaching for Change: Popular Education and the Labor Movement. UCLA Center for Labor Research and Education, Los Angeles, California and George Meany Center for Labor Studies – The National Labor College, Silver Spring, Maryland (2003).
- Delp L, Quan K. 2002. Homecare Worker Organizing in California: An Analysis of a Successful Strategy. Labor Studies Journal Vol. 27(1).
UCLA LOSH does not discriminate against or grant preferential treatment to any individual or group
on the basis of race, sex, color, ethnicity, or national origin.